- What is single-origin coffee?
- What does roasted to order mean?
When you place an order, we fresh roast the coffee beans to the specs you chose at checkout. Our coffee does not sit on a shelf for month or is pre-roasted.
- How long does it take to arrive/ship?
- What's the difference between single-origin coffee and a blend?
Single-origin coffee is coffee from one region. No other beans are mixed with this coffee. The flavor profile is more pronounced.
Blends mix and match coffee beans from all around the world to create a desired flavor profile.
- How long is coffee good for? Does coffee expire? How to make it stay fresh longer?
All coffee should be stored long term between 50 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit, at about 30 to 50 percent humidity. Roasted coffee beans should be kept in an air tight container, as well as ground coffee. You can store roasted coffees without much flavor loss for about a year unopened, or 2 years in the freezer. Coffee is still good past these dates if kept properly, but flavor fades away quickly over time. Once you open roasted beans or ground coffee you should plan to use it up within 1 month for the best flavor.